Total Pageviews

Recent Posts

Monday, September 30, 2013

KATE UPTON’S EPIC HALLOWEEN COSTUME

Kate Upton is an American model and actress. She was born on June 10, 1992 in St. Joseph, Michigan. Kate was cast by Elite Model Management in 2008 when she was just 16 years old. The model appeared on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2012 and 2013.When I saw this picture I was looking at it for a long time trying to figure out what this “halloween costume” is about.Kate is one of the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.When you are a public figure you have to make new things and trends to be on top, to be the center of attention.As many celebrities ,Kate wanted us to wonder what she wore,and we actually are.I’m trying to understand it it looks like a ‘undead Marilyn Monroe’ and I love it, just the fact that made me think of it makes me love it more.Did you decide what you’re going to look like this halloween ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download

Facebook