Total Pageviews

Recent Posts

Saturday, March 22, 2014

JUSTIN BIEBER AKON AND AS EXAMPLE OF THE CHALLENGES OF FAME IN THE LIFE OF CELEBRITIES

 JUSTIN BIEBER AKON AND AS EXAMPLE OF THE CHALLENGES OF FAME IN THE LIFE OF CELEBRITIES


During an interview with The Wall Street Journal, the singer Akon commented on the changes that fame brings to life the stars and as an example he used Justin Bieber, comparing the pitfalls of struggling to have a normal life, something that Akon believes that it is not possible for stars like Justin. Check out the video followed by its translation below:

 Video FAIL
##############################################################

Interviewer: Most people who come here and sit in this chair say they have not changed, but many people around them have changed.
Akon: The pattern is changing when you go on growing. Things I used to do before, now I can not do more. 
Interviewer: Like what? Give me an example. 
Akon: How Justin Bieber ... Let's use an example. It is part of the perfect example. Sometimes you have to use someone else. Like him, I faced a lot of controversy when he was younger because I thought I could do normal things, but only after I realized that I could not do.
Fonte: Wall Street Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download

Facebook